LOS ANGELES - NASA announced Wednesday that it has postponed the launch of its earth-orbiting Glory Mission spacecraft due to technical problems, Xinhua reported.
WASHINGTON - About 75 percent of the world's coral reefs are threatened by overfishing, coastal development, pollution, rising sea temperatures and ocean acidification, a report released Wednesday said.
Dubai, Feb 23 (IANS/WAM) The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has planned to use Dubai Hospital as the permanent venue for various training programmes and workshops organised by it in the Middle East region.
WASHINGTON - A new research has suggested that a depressed mothers show a weaker response to their babies' cries, which can negatively affect children's development and have long-lasting effects on mother-infant relationship.
WASHINGTON - Scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences have discovered why blind people tend to have a superior sense of touch.
- Stress of unemployed spouse can affect job performance of other spouse
- Soon, computers that fit on a pen tip, compact radios that need no tuning!
- Aircel launches 3G services in India
- Gender does not increase risk of death from heart attack: Study
- Parenting stress affects postpartum lifestyle of new moms: Study
- Oldest species of marine mollusc discovered in Iberian Peninsula
- ‘Climategate’ undermined belief in global warming among TV meteorologists: Study
- 17 anicuts to be built in Sariska Tiger Reserve
- China to mark official websites
- Human umbilical cord blood cells accelerate diabetic wound healing
- Being part of a crowd is what makes you unique: Study
- Chemical compounds in trees can fight deadly MRSA
- Venus and crescent Moon to pair up at dawn on Feb 28th, March 1st
- Teens’ craze for texting may sound death knell for e-mails
- New study offers hope to patients with Huntington’s disease
- Study links cold winters to more pollution
- Brain’s ‘reward’ center responds to bad experiences too
- Vaccine-delivering nanoparticles may help fight HIV, malaria
- Nanotechnology may lead to new liver cancer treatment
- Long-term use of osteoporosis drugs raises risk of fractures
- Our emotions drive us to do the right or wrong thing
- Nanoparticles help improve survival after blood loss
- Himachal to get more rain, snow
- For a better day at work, smile like you mean it
- Backache problem is as old as the Stone Age
- NZ earthquake ‘a warning to North America’
- Simple spit and blood test could reveal if you’re on the point of burnout
- Nano-solution to keep water free of infections
- T-Rex was wily, not fearsome predator
- Lesbian moms reluctant to seek help when abused: Stud
- New technology could serve as a future cancer predisposition test
- Use of nitrates increases bone strength: study
- Midlife crisis is more hype than truth: Experts
- CIA reveals James Bond-like spy gadgets
- Compound used to control cholesterol may also kill breast cancer
- New study finds how Kleopatra got its moons
- Why men may remain monogamous despite temptation
- T.rex was ‘more hyena than lion’
- Now plastic turned into power conductor
- Kashmir in for another spell of snow, rain
- Speaking more than 2 languages may be good for your memory