AGRA/GOKUL - A movement launched by the ascetics and Sri Krishna devotees of the Braj Mandal to save the Yamuna river from pollution is now gaining momentum.
AGRA - For senior citizens of the city of the Taj Mahal, some of them well over 70-years-old, a new world of learning has opened up that keeps them young at heart.
AGRA - The Taj city's success in its two-month-old war against plastic has been so impressive that the Uttar Pradesh government has been encouraged to take the campaign to a state level.
AGRA - The city of the Taj Mahal, already frozen in the minimum temperature of 1.6 degrees Celsius, was completely enveloped in a thick layer of fogearly Friday morning, a weather official said.
- Agra records season’s coldest night at 0.6 degree
- Taj Mahal city shivers
- Chill in Agra makes it tough for denizens, tourists
- Agra sustains effort to pull city out of polythene menace
- Taj city hopes for cleaner, greener 2011
- Agra outsources door-to-door garbage collection to private firm
- Agra goes all out against polythene bags
- Cold wave to intensify in Agra
- Taj Mahal city grapples with ‘open air’ crisis (Letter from Agra)
- Fugitive tiger returns to Rajasthan
- A park between Yamuna and Taj is eyesore to conservationists
- Mathura tiger eludes, may be close to Rajasthan border
- A fresh campaign to clean up Agra mounted
- Taj city battles polythene menace
- Agra wakes up to polythene menace, starts drains’ clean-up
- Flood situation in Agra worsens
- Agra monuments, colonies flooded as Yamuna level rise
- Agra, Mathura badly hit as Yamuna water rises
- Yamuna in full-flow along Taj, providing a rare spectacle (Lead)
- Yamuna flowing along Taj, providing a rare spectacle
- Yamuna rises alarmingly in Agra, Mathura
- Swollen Yamuna poses flood threat to Agra
- Yamuna rise has Agra residents in panic
- Agra city going green - the voluntary way
- Python in hospital creates panic
- Flamingoes descend on Agra: Is this a global-warming phenomenon?
- Taj city is greener, cleaner but larger battle remain (Letter from Agra)
- Showers cool Agra, wash the Taj
- Water woes continue in Agra
- On Earth day, city of Taj spreads threat-awareness
- Dust, vanishing greenery threaten Taj
- A thousand hands to save Yamuna in Taj city (March 22 is World Water Day)
- Volunteers to clean Yamuna, Potomac, Yangtze rivers
- Record makers to be at Taj for save Yamuna campaign
- Agra hit by fog, intense cold