DHAKA - A French excavation team dug out a wall belonging to the Maurya dynasty at Mahasthangarh archaeological site in Bogra recently.
DHAKA - Bangladesh is losing out on one of its main objects of pride: fish.
DHAKA - The endangered ecology of the Sundarbans that straddle Bangladesh and India is facing a new challenge from poachers who chop down and burn the trees to sell charcoal to brick fields, a media report said here Sunday.
DHAKA - Bangladesh will soon launch a new satellite for improvement of information and communication technology, a government statement said.
DHAKA - Bangladesh, one of the world's most densely populated nations, will conduct its census next March and the process will be implemented using digital methods for more accuracy.
- Dhaka, Delhi join global move to save tigers
- Bangladesh needs tougher law to save Royal Bengal tigers
- Jute’s genome sequencing opens new prospects: Bangladesh PM
- Bangladesh to sign n-power pact with Russia
- Bangladesh’s landmass increased due to sedimentation in rivers
- Bangladesh adopts green brick kiln technology
- Indian web address used for hacking Bangladesh websites
- Major fire breaks out in Bangladesh’s Sunderbans
- Dhaka seeks easier browsing in Bengali on the Internet
- Fresh dig to unearth secrets of 2,500-year-old fort city in Bangladesh
- Obama to convince India, China to support Dhaka at climate meet
- Bangladesh plans to launch communication satellite