NEW DELHI - It was a warm and sunny morning in Delhi Saturday and the day temperature is expected to rise above the average, the weather office said.
SAN FRANCISCO - It's official: American teenagers are text-crazy.
NEW DELHI - It is a big challenge to get the US on board the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) despite the country being the biggest user of bio-resources in the world, Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh said here Friday.
NEW DELHI - It was yet another warm and humid day in Delhi Friday as the maximum temperature was a notch above average at 34.1 degrees Celsius.
WASHINGTON - Scientists have developed a technique that heats up and destroys kidney and liver tumours.
- Cheap, solar-powered lamp ‘most important object of the 21st century’
- Worms provide clues to declining fertility with age in women
- Flapless ‘Demon’ aircraft that use air bursts to fly
- Female robot can sing like a pop star
- NASA software could aid interpretation of medical imagery
- Breastfeeding photos on Facebook deemed ‘unsuitable for children’
- How loss of hearing occurs with age
- iPads and iPhones at Apple stores teeming with germs, says Oz expert
- Biomarker may hold key to early diagnosis of lung cancer
- New ‘PiggyBac’ mutation tool to identify new cancer genes
- Scientists ’solve mystery of Saturn’s walnut moon’
- Broken homes result in disruptive children: Study
- ‘Computer, heal thyself’ comes closer to reality
- ‘Urge to take a break’ is all in your head
- Now get a tan without exposure to cancerous UV rays
- Kids blindly trust things told to them, finds Indian-origin scientist’s study
- Beefed-up muscles help kidney patients live longer
- Four types of compulsive gamblers identified
- New insight into multitalented protein sheds light on HIV mysteries
- Scientists discover ‘dramatic flares, bursts from mysterious pulsar’
- Earth’s temperature ‘depends on CO2 levels in atmosphere’
- Gene that prevents stem cells from turning cancerous identified
- Social groups respond alike to common dangers: Study
- Why airplane food tastes so bland
- Bilingualism boosts brain prowess
- Bizarre female robo ‘croons by copying human singer’
- Children from broken homes ‘twice as likely to have emotional problems’
- Clear bright skies in Delhi