NEW YORK - Do you crave for a cup of coffee early in the morning? And a chocolate bar makes you feel good when you feel low? Now a study from Ohio University tells you why certain foods affect your moods.
LONDON - Having your blood sucked out under ultraviolet light, then pumped back into your body sounds like a scene right out of a horror flick, but some say it could work miracles.
LONDON - Yale researchers have discovered a gene that seems to play a major role in triggering depression.
LONDON - A new study has revealed that a drug based on vitamin A could prevent millions from going blind as they get older.
AGRA - A male tiger which attacked dozens of villagers in Uttar Pradesh after straying from Rajasthan's Ranthambore National Park has returned to its home state and is reportedly taking shelter near a bird sanctuary, a forest official said Sunday.
- New procedure repairs torn knee cartilage faster
- Now, a compact camera that photographs in 3D
- Cell phone radiation linked to cancer, memory loss, sterility
- Gene variants ‘raise risk of childhood obesity’
- ‘No scientific evidence’ of gay youth suicide epidemic
- Drivers can be distracted by phone calls
- Bacteria found in yogurt turned into ’silver bullets’ to fight flu
- Don’t blame greenhouse gas emissions on dairy cows
- Partly cloudy day in Delhi
- Facebook, Twitter ‘encourage kids to spread gossip and insults’