LONDON - A brief writing exercise can help women improve their performance and narrow the gender gap in physics classes, says a study.
NEW DELHI - A chilly and bright morning greeted the national capital Monday with the minimum temperature settling at 9.9 degrees Celsius.
NEW DELHI - The national capital witnessed a clear and sunny Sunday after shallow fog in the morning. A chill could be felt both in the morning and the evening.
LONDON - People whose arteries get blocked due to cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes may now get a quicker treatment as a high-powered laser, which unblocks arteries in minutes, has been designed in the UK.
LONDON - Deep within the Colombian jungle, scientists have stumbled upon a bizarre-looking beaked toad, along with two hitherto unknown species.
- Glasses-free 3-D devices to hit market
- Facebook strengthening our social ties: Study
- Antibiotics named as ‘greatest medical advance of last 50 years’
- 200mn-yr-old fossils reveal how snakes’ syringe-like venom fangs evolved
- Antarctic icecaps could help scientists predict Earth’s future weather
- A study of soil as a source of pollutants
- Improved ocean turbine design - inspired by whales!
- New discovery in the fight against Huntington’s disease
- How do jump ropes work?
- Jellyfish inspire flexible pumps
- Heavy snow forces Chinese airport to shut down
- Twitter handy tool for foreign language teaching
- Indonesian volcano eruptions raise alert level
- Five-day centenary programme to honour Dwarkanath Kotnis
- Twitter lacks ‘clear long term vision’ says new CEO
- Cosmos may provide clues to events before Big Bang