SEOUL, South Korea - The threat posed by North Korea's nuclear program has reached an "extremely dangerous level," an adviser to South Korea's president said in comments published Wednesday.
GENEVA - The $10 billion Big Bang machine under the Swiss-French border may be on the verge of its first scientific breakthroughs after appearing to produce a small amount of the matter that existed in the first moments of the universe, physicists said Wednesday.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea appears to have ramped up its propaganda war against South Korea and the U.S.
WASHINGTON - Ordinary computers like those folks use to send e-mail or surf the Internet are being credited with finding a previously unknown neutron star.
PARIS - Scientists behind the European particle collider aimed at uncovering the secrets of the universe pushed Monday to build an even bigger machine - with money and partners from around the world.
- Iran says scientist provided information on CIA
- Report: CIA paid Iranian scientist $5 million
- Iranian nuclear scientist back home from US
- Iran: Missing scientist surfaces in Washington
- Experts: CT scans pose risks, need more regulation
- San Francisco board passes cell phone emission law
- San Francisco poised for cell phone radiation law
- Study: Radiation boosts prostate cancer survival
- Study on cell phone link to cancer inconclusive
- Study: Cell phone-brain cancer link inconclusive
- Major study on cell phones and cancer inconclusive
- Radioactive material in scrapyard in India kills 1
- Culver signs nuclear plant study measure into law
- Use of costly scans is climbing in cancer patients
- Atom smasher will help reveal 'the beginning'
- Scientist: FDA suppressed imaging safety concerns
- Geneva atom smasher sets collision record
- Geneva atom smasher set for record collisions
- Geneva atom smasher seeks dark matter discoveries
- Atom smasher restarts to prepare for new science
- India to test missile with 3,100-mile range
- Purdue researchers test new nuclear plant design
- France-based Areva plans California nuclear plant
- Prosecutor: Iran still investigating 3 Americans
- Univ. of Ariz. plans to shut down research reactor
- Atom smasher preparing 2010 new science restart
- Atom smasher ramps up collisions before year end
- World's largest atom smasher breaks power record
- CERN: Big Bang machines sets power record
- Big Bang atom smasher starts speeding proton beams
- Big Bang atom smasher records first proton hits
- Big Bang atom smasher sends beams in 2 directions
- Restored machine to explore mysteries of Big Bang
- Quick restart of Big Bang machine stuns scientists
- Europe: Proton beams circulate in Big Bang machine