MINNEAPOLIS - This corn turns out to be a very good neighbor.
MINNEAPOLIS - New research finds that corn genetically engineered to resist insects also helps out non-modified corn growing nearby.
WASHINGTON - Researchers have a pair of new suspects in the mysterious collapse of honey bee colonies across the country.
Recent winners of the Nobel Prize in chemistry, and their research, according to the Nobel Foundation: - 2010: Ei-ichi Negishi and Akira Suzuki, Japan, and Richard Heck, United States, for their work that has helped give mankind new medicines and revolutionary materials such as plastics.
- Correction: ADHD story
- Ore. man reports close call with great white shark
- Citation excerpts for 2010 Nobel medicine prize
- Recent winners of the Nobel Prize in medicine
- Western lawmakers turn sights on endangered wolves
- Beet it: To exercise longer, try beetroot juice
- Johnson opposes funding for embryonic stem cells
- Study shows progress with stem cell alternative
- UN: Afghan opium production halved in 2010
- Kids with ADHD more likely to have missing DNA
- Scientists: Mussels may leave carp nothing to eat
- Court OKs US-funded stem cell research for now
- Scientists use hovering zeppelin to film whales
- Seattle Genetics cancer drug meets study goal
- How to widen the hunt for targeted cancer therapy
- Appeals court considers ban on stem cell research
- States expand efforts to combat 'funny honey'
- 44 pct of gay, bisexual men with HIV don't know it
- Florida panthers bound back thanks to Texas mates
- Genetically altered salmon? It doesn't stop there
- Chimps' future prompts debate over NM primate lab
- Bedbug experts bring samples to Chicago-area hotel
- Consumer groups push for label for modified salmon
- Company says modified salmon should get same label
- FDA considering whether to label engineered fish
- Fish or frankenfish? FDA weighs altered salmon
- FDA to consider approval of modified salmon
- Lawmakers: protect embryonic stem cell research
- Poor berry crop pushes hungry bears near humans
- Scientists complete cacao genome mapping
- Senator pushes bill legalizing stem cell research
- New drug-resistant superbugs found in 3 states
- Restroom spies say we're washing hands more often
- Scientists find drugs that may fight bat disease
- Military eyes glowing secrets of fireflies, others