DENVER - Animal advocacy groups have sought an injunction to stop a roundup of wild horses in northwestern Colorado that's scheduled to begin Monday.
WASHINGTON - Wind, solar and other clean energy technologies produce jobs and are essential for the country's environment and economy, President Barack Obama said in promoting his administration's efforts.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is promoting his administration's investments in clean energy technologies like wind and solar, arguing they produce jobs and are essential for the country's environment and economic security.
CANBERRA, Australia - Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard barely retained power when the last two independent legislators made kingmakers by deadlocked elections ended a tense 17-day standoff and agreed to join her government.
McGREGOR, Texas - Rep. Chet Edwards, an imperiled Democrat deep in the heart of Republican territory, finds exiting American Legion Post No.
- Greens party supports Australian Labor Party gov't
- Australian parties seek backing of independents
- Obama launches 3 days of fundraising travel
- Emmer, Dems skirmish over biofuels at Farmfest
- Republicans running for Ga. gov support nuke power
- Coal companies eye targeting congressional Dems
- Castro speaks slowly, seems relaxed in interview
- APNewsBreak: BLM says survey confirms horse claims
- Brazil Green Party picks ex-environment minister
- GOP bid to stop EPA ruling faces White House veto
- Advocates: Upper Delaware most endangered US river
- House GOP stops major science, technology bill
- THE INFLUENCE GAME: Can BP's connections help?
- Will BP's Washington connections help it now?
- Utah US Rep. Matheson forced into Dem primary
- House roll call on energy rebate bill
- Home renovators alert: House passes Caulkers bill
- After split from GOP, Crist busy with Fla. duties
- Dem chairman lays out voters' choice for fall
- USDA moves to ban additives from organic formula
- Dem leader makes immigration bill bigger priority
- Obama election-year jobs agenda stalls in Congress
- Divided party? It's not just GOP, but also Dems
- World's top scientists to review climate panel
- Organic activists protest San Francisco compost
- House Democrats challenge EPA on greenhouse gases
- Coal-state Democrats oppose global-warming rules
- Latest plan to cut farm subsidies in trouble
- Costa Rica: Ruling party candidate leads prez vote
- GOP lawmakers seek to suspend Calif. climate law
- Obama pushes energy plan that GOP may support
- Can Obama get any other Democrats elected?
- Obama vows to fight for jobs in retooled message
- Coal-state Dems oppose global-warming rules
- UN climate report riddled with errors on glaciers