WASHINGTON - Researchers have begun clinical trials to find out how well an anti-obesity compound derived from a Chinese herb works in humans.
LONDON - A website that calculates the impact of online activity such as posting messages and status updates, is slated to be the next big thing in social media.
LONDON - IVF failures may soon become a thing of the past, as a new fertility treatment can increase success rates fivefold, say new studies
LONDON - Women planning to have a baby who eat more fruits and green vegetables increase their chances of giving birth to a girl. And those who gorge on bananas and potatoes are more likely to have a son.
WASHINGTON - A manned mission to Mars would be the greatest adventure in the history of the human race and one man has penned a book on how to make it a reality.
- Fish may have once swum across the Sahara
- Cold wave sweeps across Haryana, Punjab
- 1600-year-old Mayan King’s tomb discovered in Guatemala
- Ancient 8-foot sea scorpions not as frightening as previously thought
- Anger at God ‘common during difficult times’
- Simple rubber device sheds light on how birds produce complex songs
- Neanderthal face is not a result of adaptation to extreme cold: Study
- Four solar, two lunar eclipses in 2011
- Bone chilling cold in Kashmir as Leh freezes
- Disrupted routine makes healthy cats act sick: Study
- New four-inch gadget can helps spot snipers