LONDON - Scientists have named a new dinosaur species 'thunder-thighs', thanks to its huge thigh muscles.
WASHINGTON - A new study has found that increasing use of cell phones is linked to rise in brain glucose metabolism, a marker of brain activity, in the area closest to the phone antenna - however, the clinical significance of this find is not known yet.
NEW DELHI - Delhi woke up to a cold and misty morning Wednesday, with the minimum temperature recorded at 12.1 degrees Celsius - a notch below the average for the season.
UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has named India for the first time as the global host of World Environment Day 2011 (WED) on June 5 for "embracing the process of a transition to a Green Economy."
NEW DELHI - Cases of smuggling of endangered species through private airlines have come to the notice of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB), Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh told parliament Tuesday.
- Fogy morning gives way to bright day, cloudy Wednesday likely
- Tusker kills man cycling to work
- Simple tests can tell who can drive after a stroke
- Scientists edge close to hybrid plant crops
- Vaccine made with synthetic gene shows promise against pneumonia
- Scientists navigate car with thought power
- Google planning ‘radical’ new Chrome browser
- Galaxies born the same way as snowflakes
- Great Barrier Reef records climate changes
- Climate change affecting safety of world’s food supplies: Study
- Skin cancer’s influence on quality of life ‘more substantial for women’
- Bone-anchored hearing aids ‘beneficial’ for hearing-impaired kids
- Men in noisy jobs likelier to suffer hearing problems, heart diseases
- First harmful algal bloom species genome sequenced
- Seaweed may provide new drugs to fight malaria
- High cholesterol, high BP in middle age linked to early memory problems
- Diseased heart valve replaced through small hole in the leg
- Life of crime begins at 3 for some kids, say scientists
- New Facebook app pings you when your unavailable friends split up!
- LHC could prove ‘God Particle’ theory within 2 yrs: Experts
- Now, a car that can be controlled by driver’s thoughts!
- Light fog disrupts flights in Delhi
- Did Neanderthals use feathers to deck themselves up?