NEW DELHI - It was a warm, sunny day for the capital Friday as the maximum temperature settled at 25.5 degrees Celsius, a notch below the average for the season.
LONDON - Scientists looking for ways to boost athletic performance have found cow's first milk promising in the treatment of the 'leaky gut syndrome'.
WASHINGTON - A new study has looked at how older and younger adults encode and recall distracting, or irrelevant, information.
WASHINGTON - 'Super skin' so sensitive to touch that it can sense a fly land on it has been developed and could allow robots or other devices to perform functions beyond what human skin can do.
WASHINGTON - Scientists from the University of Sheffield and Queen's University Belfast have discovered giant magnetic holes on the surface of the Sun.he team of researchers has found large, dark regions, which look like holes on the Sun's surface, mark out areas where the magnetic field breaks through from the Sun's interior and rises into the solar atmosphere.
- Dairy colostrum ‘may be the key to Olympic success’
- Change in PSA level poor predictor of prostate cancer
- Green growth should not result in slow growth: Economic Survey
- Scientists illuminate cell pathway key to insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes
- World’s first android marathon flagged off
- ‘Practice of mindfulness’ can help people deal with life’s difficulties
- ‘Missing’ element is clue to planet formation
- Goa to step up forest patrol with GPS
- Climate solution must be based on equity: Economic Survey
- How young migrating turtles find their way back home
- Babies’ learning abilities more powerful than best computers
- Protein that could be new target to reduce damage after heart attack identified
- Transgenic fungi may help fight malaria: Study
- Serotonin may play role in autism
- Language use can go on a roller-coaster ride during childhood
- Gene may explain how leopards got its spots
- Shuttle Discovery heads to International Space Station on its final mission
- People who meditate have a stronger mind-body connection than dancers
- Scalp cooling cap may help patients undergoing chemotherapy keep hair
- Strong link found between victimization experiences, substance abuse
- Looking at a pic of a loved one ‘cuts pain by 44pc’
- Probiotic to treat ulcers identified
- 12000-yr-old cremated remains of child shed new light on Ice-Age culture
- Home urine test measures insulin production in diabetics
- Is sex addiction really a disease or just a convenient excuse?
- Emotional distress does not stop fertility treatment from working: Study
- A dog may be man’s best friend but a cat is woman’s!
- Damaged hearts could one day repair themselves, suggests mice study
- Low vitamin D levels associated with allergies in children
- Showers forecast in Delhi Friday evening
- Now, an ‘illusion cloak’ that shows you what’s not there!
- Male monkeys who wash with their own urine ‘are sexually attractive’
- PS1 telescope discovers a record breaking 19 near-Earth asteroids