MELBOURNE - Two companies in Australia have developed a beer that can be safely consumed in space.
MELBOURNE - A study has revealed that parents who give their children food to quieten them down could be setting them up for a lifetime of weight problems.
MELBOURNE - Google has made amendments in the way it ranks web pages as it has been struggling to combat websites that have been able to game its system.
MELBOURNE - An Australian scientist has said that a radical idea to replace street lamps with trees that glow in the dark may not be as practical as it sounds.
MELBOURNE - Australian youngsters, who claim they are victims of intimidation, are taking out restraining orders against Facebook stalkers.
- Babies can count from 18 months of age: Study
- Dinos witnessed Oz bushfires that appeared 50mn yrs earlier than thought
- Why being too good looking might cut your chances with females
- Shane Warne ’slept with porn star while dating Elizabeth Hurley’
- April 13, 2036, not 2012, is the new date for ‘Armageddon’
- ‘Thinking cap’ actually makes people ‘think outside the box’
- Earth’s rotation, not human activity caused ‘methane level increase’
- High testosterone exposure in womb ‘ups risk of autism’
- Bottle-feeding linked to tooth decay in infants
- Oz firm promises to make one look good in Google search results
- Dogs ‘can sniff out cancer in stool’
- New ‘iron sandwich’ solar cells could help ‘buildings generate electricity’
- Dirty denims aren’t as grimy as you think!
- New weapon against Internet pirates to save movie industry
- What your mobile phone says about you
- Saturnian moon may have fizzy ocean capable of harbouring life
- Oz scientists tackle side effects caused by commonly used drugs
- Bond’s Ericsson-controlled BMW comes to life - with Nokia C7
- Fish decide quicker, better when in groups: Study
- World’s rarest and largest flower blooms in Oz
- Sleep best time to strengthen memories: Study
- Space crew to simulate walking on Mars in Feb
- Orion’s super-giant red star Betelgeuse ‘won’t explode in 2012′
- Internet Armageddon is my mistake, says Google chief
- Drug company links ‘may have compromised cancer study in The Lancet’
- Earth may witness twin suns if Betelgeuse star in Orion nebula explodes
- Fury as Facebook gossip page allows Oz teens to spread sex rumours
- Why guns overtook bows as primary weapons of war in Europe
- Oz scientists’ defective gene discovery solves colorectal cancer mystery
- Now, a website that tells men how to seduce women into sex
- MySpace to close Oz ops in order to cut 500 jobs
- Oz govt steps up fight against cyber bullying, sexual harassment
- Secret of Trojan horse viral gene discovered
- Breast cancer campaign ‘diverting attention’
- Iron-rich whale poo makes ocean more productive