TEHRAN - Iran's envoy to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has said the fuel placed inside the reactor of the country's first nuclear power plant will be temporarily removed to run a number of tests, a media report said.
VIENNA - A solution for the Iranian nuclear standoff moved further into the distance Friday, as international nuclear inspectors reported on new information pointing to recent nuclear weapons work and on Tehran's plans to start a new nuclear facility by summer.
BANGALORE - Indian defence scientists have recruited a small army of bacteria and harnessed solar power to build bio-toilets for managing the human waste of soldiers stationed at glaciers and other low temperature areas.
NEW DELHI - A insect repellent that keeps Indian soldiers safe from mosquito bites in far-flung interiors of Jammu and Kashmir and the northeast is now commercially available for the general public.
LONDON - The new stealth plane X-47B is something straight out of a sci-fi flick.
- Russia to unveil air defence system at Indian air show
- Russia tests upgraded MiG fighter jet for India
- Russia loses contact with newly-launched satellite
- Microsoft web browser faces security risk
- BrahMos Aerospace to make cryogenic engines for Indian rockets
- Iran’s nuclear plant to begin production in April
- After waiver, Indian defence units look for US components
- Sunny weather greets capital on R’Day
- Land title, green violations in Adarsh more serious: Navy chief
- Ex-IAF chief wants UN space treaty review
- 3D mapping helping police fight Maoists in Jharkhand
- IAF flies homegrown Tejas fighter jet for operational clearance
- France transferring submarine technology to India
- Nuclear brass allay fears over Jaitapur plant
- Small satellites can be armed to protect space assets: Scientist
- China’s first stealth fighter revealed
- DRDO to commercialise its technologies
- New four-inch gadget can helps spot snipers
- ‘Drones have made modern warfare into hi-tech video game’
- India twice successfully tests n-capable Prithvi-II missile (Second Lead)
- India twice successfully tests n-capable Prithvi-II
- India successfully tests n-capable Prithvi-II missile
- Government websites must follow security guidelines: Pilot
- Environment ministry to hear Adarsh society’s reply next week
- UK to launch its biggest, deadliest nuclear submarine
- India tests nuclear capable Agni-II plus missile
- IAEA board agrees to set up nuclear fuel bank
- Air Force space plane lands after seven-month test flight
- US suspects more nuclear sites in North Korea
- Thousands evacuated in Orissa ahead of missile test
- India successfully tests n-capable Agni I missile
- India tests nuclear-capable Agni I missile
- Threats of cyber-war, as viruses get smarter
- ATTN EDITOR
- India test-flies Nishant drone with new technology