NEW DELHI - A mist cover early in the morning gave way to a bright day in the capital Tuesday. The minimum temperature was 8 degrees Celsius.
Moscow, Feb 1 (IANS/RIA Novosti) The daughter of the world's first cosmonaut, Yury Gagarin, has filed an application to register in the name of her father a trademark titled "Yury Alexeyevich Gagarin".
NEW DELHI - It was a warm day in the capital Monday as the early morning chill and fog cover gave way to a bright sun. The weather office has predicted warmer days for the rest of the week.
LONDON - The seahorse evolved its arched head and curved S-shape body to help it hunt more distant prey, says a new study.
SYDNEY - Identifying sexual offenders may now get easier with the help of a new method that can detect fingerprints containing condom lubricants left behind.
- Kindle ebooks outsell paperbacks
- Scot scientists pull fingerprints from fabrics
- Using 3-D X-rays for orthodontic kids may up radiation risk
- Super Bowl loss ‘ups cardiac death rates’
- Scientists come up with low-cost ‘artificial petrol’
- Making rain? Rubbished idea that may work
- New drug restores responsiveness to morphine
- Omega-3 deficiency may explain depressive behaviours
- Size means power, babies know by age 10 months
- Fast, accurate test to diagnose CJD developed
- Intense cold returns to Himachal after snowfall
- Vikings used glowing ’sunstone’ to navigate on cloudy days
- New ‘iron sandwich’ solar cells could help ‘buildings generate electricity’
- Dirty denims aren’t as grimy as you think!
- ‘Darwin Gap’ quake may shake Chile once again
- Brit stargazers urge UK public to ‘count stars to see effect of pollution’
- Internet ‘kill switch’ legislation re-surfaces
- Air laser to sniff out bombs, pollutants from a distance
- Smoking habits transmit from mom to daughter, dad to son
- Bugs that control sex of female spiders’ offspring by killing male embryos
- Popular energy shots nothing but ‘caffeinated, sour tasting water’
- Now, 100K times more efficient transistors possible using molybdenite