LONDON - After a gruelling 233 days of surviving on only canned foods and showering only once a week, a team of astronauts is finally ready to 'land' on the Red Planet.
NEW DELHI - Delhi woke up to a misty and warmer morning than the day earlier Thursday as the minimum temperature rose to 9.3 degrees Celsius - a notch higher than the average for this time.
LONDON - Google is harnessing its controversial Street View technology to take you on a virtual tour of the world's finest museums, from the comfort of your home.
WASHINGTON - Three randomized controlled trials show that intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in kids adds to the benefit of sleeping under bed nets.
LONDON - Scientists have unveiled a new supercomputer to reveal secrets of how the universe originated.
- Flowers produce chemicals to keep greedy bees at bay: Study
- New therapy shows promise against brain cancer
- Physical activity linked to political participation
- New model paves way for drugs to fight Parkinson’s disease
- New findings offer hope to patients with damaged kidneys
- Wikipedia to recruit more women writers
- How breast cancer cells dodge immune system and survive
- Chronic illness in childhood affects future income, education and career
- Mate guarding ‘more common in arranged marriages’
- New approach for monitoring child health in developing countries
- ‘Fishing net’ to collect debris from space
- Monogamous animals often wind up with unattractive partners
- Now Google Street View lets one tour world’s finest museums from home
- New ‘henge-like’ monument unearthed at Stonehenge
- Stilettoes ‘make your legs more toned’
- Last five blocks of Internet addresses to be shared
- HIV-infected teens ‘at high risk for pregnancy, complications’
- ‘Before-and-after’ tool to help surgeons avoid ‘cosmetic surgery surprises’
- Soon, self-cleaning, wiper-free car windshields thanks to grapheme
- New predictive tool to find where the Gulf spill oil has disappeared
- Sleep selectively stores important memories
- Shingles ‘more common than previously thought’
- Bilinguals find it easier to learn a third language: Study
- Migraine surgery produces lasting good results
- Coffee boosts women’s brainpower, but sends men into meltdown
- Now, hydrogen beads car-fuel that ‘can cut CO2 emissions by 30pc’
- Human placenta stem cells show therapeutic potential in stroke models
- First Mercury mission to reveal mysterious planet’s secrets
- Android overtakes Symbian as world’s most popular smartphone OS
- NASA’S NEOWISE finds previously unknown 20 comets, 33,000 asteroids
- Kids given swine flu vaccine ‘have an increased risk of sleep disorder’
- Facelift surgery ‘makes you look 12 years younger’
- India should conserve its wetlands, says BNHS director
- Playing on guilt can lead to criminals confessing
- Do you gesture while talking? It helps
- Kerala’s Technopark to set up cultural club
- Liver plays key role in maintaining fertility
- Is the Star-trek style invisibility cloak finally a reality?