BHOPAL - The translocation of 19 gaurs, or the Indian bison, an endangered herbivore, from Kanha to the Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve has triggered a controversy with a wildlife volunteer group accusing the Madhya Pradesh forest department of violating norms in awarding the coverage rights of the exercise.
BHOPAL - Light tremors were felt in the Lakhnadon area of Madhya Pradesh's Seoni district Tuesday, an official said.
BHOPAL - Dew turned into frost Wednesday as Bhopal recorded a minimum of 2.3 degrees Celsius -- its lowest temperature in the last 60 years.
BHOPAL - Another year, another anniversary, another round of protests.
BHOPAL - The central government has awarded Madhya Pradesh for the best implementation of Forest Rights Act, which safeguards land ownership of tribals and other traditional forest dwellers, it was officially announced Tuesday.
- Old panther Agni dies
- Eight-year-old tigress dies at Van Vihar National Park
- Tigress’ death shakes Madhya Pradesh into action
- A haunt of dinosaurs now prepares for enthusiasts
- Tigress dies in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Madhya Pradesh to have national dinosaur fossil park
- Panna reserve celebrates with three new tiger cubs
- 12 peacocks die due to heat wave
- Madhya Pradesh chief minister’s website gets Web Ratna award
- Tiger reserves in country going Panna way, rues Ramesh
- Tigress strays into village, kills teenager
- Who killed the Panna tigers: CBI probe sought
- Panther dies of old age
- Thousands of tress felled in Madhya Pradesh
- Union Carbide’s waste disposal trial run a farce: Activists
- Navodaya students lend mite for bio-conservation
- Tigers in focus as Madhya Pradesh begins wildlife census
- Animals’ bones found at national park sent for tests
- Tiger census in Madhya Pradesh starts Wednesday
- Development should be ecologically sustainable: Meira Kumar
- Madhya Pradesh farmers to get soil health certificates
- Bhopal office of SBI adopts tigress (Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Bihar office of SBI adopts tigress
- Tiger found dead at Pench National Park
- Alert over possible leopard attack in Dewas forest
- Madhya Pradesh tiger census postponed
- ‘Homesick’ tiger to be kept under 24×7 surveillance
- ‘Homesick’ tiger found, returned to Panna sanctuary
- Madhya Pradesh’s tiger breeding plans hit a snag
- Cold kills two tiger cubs in Pench National Park
- Force US to own up Bhopal, urge gas victims’ kids
- Oldest lion in Indore Zoo dies
- Seven forest officials suspended in Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh hopes to get ample funds for tigers soon