SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- For all those who have been thinking so far, that Solar System is the only terrestrial body, where one can find similar planets like earth and Mars, would now be proved wrong.
SANTA BARBARA (GaeaTimes.com)- The Air-force base in Vandenberg, launched the biggest rocket that the western coasts of United States have ever witnessed.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Minnesota Planetarium Society recently declared that the gravitational pull of the moon on the Earth has resulted in the change of the planet's position in relation to its axis.
PINNACLES NATIONAL MONUMENT, Calif. - For the first time in half a century, 100 endangered California condors are flying free around the state that once was a domain of the species.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - With major contributions from the oil industry, supporters of a ballot initiative to suspend California's landmark greenhouse gas emissions law reported a fundraising tally Tuesday of more than $5.2 million in the past three months.
- Interior denies protection for Calif. fish species
- Feds approve 2 Calif solar plants on public land
- NASA sky-mapping telescope runs out of coolant
- Calif. man dies in fall at Grand Canyon in Ariz.
- SpaceX fined for hazardous waste violations
- In American craft brewing, IPAs reign supreme
- Study shows progress with stem cell alternative
- Scientists use hovering zeppelin to film whales
- List of 2010 MacArthur Foundation grant recipients
- Judge to Target: Stop trashing hazardous products
- Schwarzenegger blasts big oil, defends climate law
- Surveillance satellite in orbit after Calif launch
- Air Force launches surveillance satellite from Ca.
- Calif. push for renewables could blow across West
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Palin targets health overhaul
- States expand efforts to combat 'funny honey'
- Calif voting on most aggressive energy standard
- Calif. wants third of its power renewable by 2020
- Space surveillance satellite to launch Saturday
- Rocket with secret satellite launched from Calif.
- Calif. utility stumbles on 1.4M years old fossils
- Brown calls on Whitman to state view on Prop. 23
- 99 Cents Stores fined for illegal pesticides
- Bikers make noise on attempt to quiet motorcycles
- Foodies turn to foraging to connect with nature
- 2 asteroids to whiz harmlessly past Earth
- Chevron acquires oil exploration rights in China
- Greenest state behind the waste-to-energy race
- LA artists fight to save city's legacy of murals
- Koch brothers give $1M to back Proposition 23
- Stephen Hawking Rules Out God’s Hand
- AP IMPACT: Feds fail to use land for solar power
- AP IMPACT: Delays plague solar energy on fed lands
- Busted pot growers mistake wardens for suppliers
- Calif. rejects ban on plastic shopping bags