SAN FRANCISCO - Smartphone growth is exploding around the world, as Google's open-source Android operating system drives prices down, according to a study released Monday by market research firm IDC.
SAN FRANCISCO - Computers are increasingly coming in all shapes and sizes.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- For all those who have been thinking so far, that Solar System is the only terrestrial body, where one can find similar planets like earth and Mars, would now be proved wrong.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Minnesota Planetarium Society recently declared that the gravitational pull of the moon on the Earth has resulted in the change of the planet's position in relation to its axis.
SAN FRANCISCO - In a major achievement for artificial intelligence, an IBM supercomputer beat two human champions of the popular US quiz show Jeopardy, IBM said.
- Remnants of boozy village discovered beneath downtown San Francisco
- Google says 300,000 Android devices activated daily
- Gays wed over Skype to circumvent marriage ban
- Facebook readying challenge to Gmail: Report
- Google’s holiday gift: free in-flight Wi-Fi
- US government drops Google privacy probe
- MySpace moves from user profiles to entertainment content
- Bill Gates’ wife reveals Apple ban at home
- Unwired world: 5.3 bn mobile phone users by year end
- US kids go text crazy - average 3,339 texts a month
- Facebook opens new chapter on friend control
- Feds approve 2 Calif solar plants on public land
- Gliese 581g Discovery Makes Scientists Shaken
- New IBM offerings aim to make buildings greener
- Calif voting on most aggressive energy standard
- Calif. wants third of its power renewable by 2020
- Foodies turn to foraging to connect with nature
- Stephen Hawking Rules Out God’s Hand
- WWII tanker off Calif. coast may still pose threat
- Mars Close To Earth Tonight Was A Hoax
- EPA bans big ships from dumping sewage near Calif.
- Adolf Hitler DNA Studies Create Waves
- Judge's ruling uproots use of biotechnology beets
- Court clears way for horse roundup on CA-NV border
- US cellphone carriers check out mobile payments
- Microsoft issues emergency flaw fix
- US surfers prefer online gaming and socializing to e-mail
- San Francisco approves giant redevelopment project
- Adams heirs skeptical about lost negatives claim
- Facebook reaches 500 mn users
- Climate scientist Stephen Schneider dead at 65
- GE offers $200M fund for power projects
- San Francisco Zoo's Siberian tiger, Tony, dies
- San Francisco board passes cell phone emission law
- San Francisco poised for cell phone radiation law