SAN FRANCISCO - The Seattle-lakefront mansion that is home to Bill Gates and his family is renowned for incorporating the finest of the world's consumer technology.
WASHINGTON - NASA has given the green light to the launch of Discovery Nov 1 after resolving a problem associated with a small fuel leak.
NEW DELHI - India's space programme is inching closer to the realisation of its plans for inter-planetary missions, a senior official said Monday.
LONDON - Technology majors are going eco-friendly, and it is finally changing what they produce.
NAGOYA - Indian government delegates at the UN biodiversity summit here have taken on the role of consensus builders as negotiators from 192 countries started the second week of talks with rich and poor nations still divided over money.
- Bodily symptoms of anxiety may make a difference in treatment
- Less fit marathoners prone to heart damage for 3 months after race
- Measuring the cosmic distance using supernovae
- Why leaves change colour in autumn
- Gene therapy can treat pulmonary hypertension: Study
- ‘Harassmap’ technology to allow women report to harassment through Twitter
- Synthetic DNA spray to keep burglars at bay
- Oz researcher finds radical therapy to save MAS babies
- Rumblings create quake scare in Hyderabad
- ‘Indiana Jones’ hits the Yeti trail in Nepal
- NASA to lead global asteroid protection plan
- Protein responsible for brain cells growth may lead to new antidepressants
- Women can ‘inherit breast cancer from mother’s or father’s side’
- Secrets behind what makes people attractive revealed
- 13-year-olds showing signs of middle-aged obesity
- Game characters to become more realistic
- Why women outlive men
- New, one-way sound device could improve ultrasound techniques
- New tabletop device that produces high energy X-rays at lower costs
- Why young children sexually abuse siblings, friends
- ‘Self adjusting glasses’ to help a billion people by 2020
- Women with blood group O at ‘double the risk of fertility problems’
- Tiny bees ‘better than computers at solving complex math problems’
- Coming soon: Styrofoam made from cow’s milk!
- Apple set to revolutionize TV?
- Bitter tasting substances ‘found to work better than drugs to treat asthma’
- Finally, Goa gets a crab of its own