NEW DELHI - The national capital saw a sunny morning Sunday and the weatherman said there would be a nip in the air towards the evening.
SHIMLA - Widespread rain and snowfall in Himachal Pradesh brought down the mercury Saturday with Kalpa village in Kinnaur district recording a minimum temperature below freezing point, a weather department official said.
WASHINGTON - A new research has found that two proteins in the brain act as valves to turn the hormone that regulates water retention in the body.
WASHINGTON - An international team of researchers has identified particular relationship that can promote aggressive leukemias and lymphomas.
- Origin of immune cells in the brain discovered
- Space tourism to speed up climate change
- Getting a divorce? Stay away from Facebook
- Study finds similarities in art improvisation techniques then and now
- Why ‘Crush on Obama’ online video went viral
- Dolphins learning to ‘walk’ on water ‘just for fun’
- Maoist hotbed Bastar gets 3G coverage
- Scientists solve the ‘annoying wet dog shake’ mystery
- Scientists discover planets around elderly binary star
- Dogs can recognize their owners’ faces: Study
- Worms offer clues to declining fertility with age in women
- Teens’ sleeping patterns a clue to mental health risk
- Today’s 70-yr-olds ’smarter than their predecessors’
- Coming soon: Body armour that is tougher than bullet proof Kevlar
- Compact fluorescent energy saving lamp ‘better than incandescent bulbs’
- Study finds similarities in art improvisation techniques of then and now
- Now, Green Carbon Centre that could recycle CO2 to lower eco footprint
- Orissa lowers alert as cyclone crosses Myanmar coast
- Scorpion sting could be used to stop heart bypass failures
- Our brains, not hearts, make us fall in love: Scientists
- Indian neutrino lab to have world’s biggest magnet
- Sunny morning in Delhi but rains likely