RIYADH - Saudi archaeologists have found a rock bearing an ancient hieroglyphic inscription of an Egyptian pharaoh - making it the first such confirmed pharaoh-era relic discovered in the kingdom.
NEW DELHI - The capital witnessed the aftereffects of Diwali fireworks Sunday as both the maximum and minimum temperatures went up.
Guatemala City, Nov 7 (IANS/EFE) Guatemala's sprawling Laguna del Tigre National Park, home to more than 3,000 species of flora and about 50 archaeological sites, will be protected by the "Green Battalion", formed by the government to boost wildlife protection.
BHUBANESWAR - Fishermen in Orissa's coastal districts were Sunday evening asked not to venture into the sea in view of the severe cyclonic storm 'Jal' over south-west Bay of Bengal, an official said.
LONDON - What if a giant asteroid crashed into the area near your home? Scientists have come up with an 'impact effects calculator' that lets you work out what would happen if an asteroid hits our planet.
- Personal drones can snoop on you anywhere, anytime
- Specialization helps ‘build trust among Web users’
- Statue of King Tut’s grandfather unearthed
- Earth-like planets ‘may not be life-friendly’
- King Tut suffered ‘massive chest injury that could have killed him’
- ‘I can see me’ webcams to improve reading fluency in students
- Now, ultra-hard graphite that can crack diamonds!
- House of Gladiators in Pompeii collapses
- ‘Miracle’ eye implant ‘to lighten blind people’s lives’
- Oysters could disappear in next 100 years due to ‘acidic oceans’
- How laughter can make some snooze 100 times a day!
- Festive mood in Rajasthan village that spoke to Obama
- Largest clinical trial confirms new drug for worldwide malaria treatment
- Cheryl Cole and David Beckham have the ‘most perfect faces’