SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- For all those who have been thinking so far, that Solar System is the only terrestrial body, where one can find similar planets like earth and Mars, would now be proved wrong.
TRENTON (GaeATimes.com)- When other children were absorbed with play stations, cartoons and hanging out with their friends, sixth grader David Sukhin, of New Jersey, was completely engrossed in creating a very handy tool, that would make him predict, whether to go to school the next day or not.
CAPE CANAVERAL (GaeaTimes.com)- The explosion of Space shuttle challenger that took place 25 years ago remains a black spot in the history of NASA and possibly no other space journey related disaster can match its magnitude.
SANTA BARBARA (GaeaTimes.com)- The Air-force base in Vandenberg, launched the biggest rocket that the western coasts of United States have ever witnessed.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Minnesota Planetarium Society recently declared that the gravitational pull of the moon on the Earth has resulted in the change of the planet's position in relation to its axis.
- NASA Scientists Release Statement
- SpaceX’s Spacecraft Launch Successful
- NASA Finds Life On Saturn’s Moon?
- Body Scanner Images Hampers Privacy
- Space Shuttle Discovery: New Cracks Emerge
- Space Shuttle Discovery Launch Delayed Again
- Space Shuttle Launch Further Delayed
- Space Shuttle Launch Set For Thursday
- Space Shuttle Discovery Launch delayed again by NASA
- Daylight Saving Time 2010 in US and UK
- Feds offer loan guarantee for Ore. wind farm
- Mo. company to pay $65M to cleanup lead sites
- Groups sue to stop Colo. wild horse roundup
- Toyota to roll out 2 new cars under Prius name
- South Korea warns of problems when NK power shifts
- Pickens buys NV ranch for wild horse sanctuary
- USDA found problems at NC animal research lab
- Wife of Pickens buys NV ranch for horse sanctuary
- Govt to add electric vehicles to federal fleet
- Tour company partners with Ken Burns on park trips
- China highlights climate change efforts
- Report: North Korea moving toward nuclear weapons
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Women's group targets Boehner
- Spy sees off US-Russian crew for space station
- Federal officials deny Montana's wolf hunt request
- 'Good neighbor' corn fights borers at home, nearby
- Study: High-tech corn cuts pest damage far afield
- Report: Can't we all just quiet down a little
- 100 endangered Calif. condors flying wild in state
- Shell seeks to drill in Alaska's Beaufort Sea
- Report: Virus, fungus new suspects in bee disease
- Virus, fungus new suspects in bee disease
- Onorato doubts lawmakers can agree on drilling tax
- Shell applies for exploration drilling in Beaufort
- Trio wins Nobel for developing key chemistry tool