CHANDIGARH - Various parts of Punjab, Haryana and their joint capital city Chandigarh received light to moderate rainfall Saturday morning, slightly dipping the temperature in this region.
CHANDIGARH - Famous for its sprawling gardens and green cover, Chandigarh is set to have another site to entrance tourists - a Garden of Palms with more than 50 varieties of palms and a special cycling track over an "adventurous" terrain.
CHANDIGARH - Giving a boost to Chandigarh's tourism infrastructure, the union tourism ministry has sanctioned a grant of over Rs.3.1 crore to set up a "Garden of Springs" here in Sector 53, a senior official said Tuesday.
CHANDIGARH - Rains lashed Chandigarh and surrounding areas Monday evening, and officials predicted more showers.
CHANDIGARH - A three-day rose festival will be held at the Rose Garden here Feb 25-27, it was announced Friday.
- Global warming is a cyclic process: Guinness record holder
- Tea house, pagoda huts et al - a Japanese Garden in Chandigarh!
- Cold nights, warmer days in Punjab, Haryana
- Bright sunshine in Chandigarh, but mercury dips
- Punjab and Haryana have showers, mercury rises
- Punjab, Haryana have showers as region gets warmer
- 13 face prosecution for burning agri-residue in Haryana
- Chandigarh enjoys bright sun
- Fog returns in Chandigarh, mercury below normal
- Chandigarh welcomes bright sun, chill remains
- Rainwater harvesting works wonders for Sukhna Lake
- Dense fog engulfs Punjab, Haryana
- Haryana minister leads by example, adopts black buck
- Birds, animals up for adoption in Haryana
- Punjab, Haryana fogged out, no flights from Chandigarh
- Cold wave sweeps across Haryana, Punjab
- Fog again hits Punjab, Haryana
- Chandigarh sees wettest December in eight years
- Dense fog in Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh
- Cold wave sweeps Punjab, Haryana
- Amritsar coldest at 2.5 degrees, cold wave sweeps Punjab
- Is Sukhna sanctuary in Chandigarh home to leopards?
- Amritsar feels the chill at 2.4 degrees
- Amritsar shivers at 3 degrees
- Shhh! Chandigarh environs are hosting winged visitors
- Hisar shivers at 3.2 degrees
- At 3.8 degrees, Hisar is Haryana’s coldest city
- Chandigarh to conduct its first-ever wildlife census
- Haryana gets global nuclear energy centre
- Haryana farmers can now own ‘imported’ calves
- Haryana to implement strict ban on plastic bags, containers
- Chandigarh gets serious about harvesting rainwater
- Chandigarh to set up ‘energy park’
- Hailstorm lashes Punjab, Haryana
- Yamuna flood threat recedes in Haryana